Windegger K7+ | For the highest demands
The drive system of the K7+ has been redesigned: four 2.1 kW axial flux motor with multi-stage precision planetary gears ensure maximum efficiency. Battery performance is up to 100% higher compared to the previous K7 model. The new drive also permits very low speed travel (30 cm/min to 5 km/h). The various gear ratios available mean that the gearbox can be specifically adapted to customer needs.
Our Windegger-Connect system provides you with a constant, clear overview of all your machine’s performance data.
The K7+’s stacker system has been improved: crates are now conveyed onto the platform via a chain hoist integrated into the stacker in a direct and fully mechanical process. This allows the crate to be filled and emptied with relative ease, even on steeper slopes. The two control positions (front and back) ensure comfortable operation when driving, meaning the machine can always be controlled in the forward direction.
Our K7+ is the strongest lifting platform on the market and is designed for the most demanding requirements in the field. The unique certified travel inclination of 58% and slope inclination of 30% guarantee safe working at all times, while the large tyres provide optimum handling on all surfaces. The K7+ is equipped as standard with all-wheel drive with processor-controlled traction as well as single wheel steering.
The machine’s extremely low centre of gravity and numerous technical details make it extremely safe in operation, protecting you and your workers from accident. An automatic swing guard while the machine is stationary further increases stability. All Windegger machines including the K7+ are examined independently and are certified according to current European Union regulations.
The advantages of the Windegger K7+
- Highest certified inclination on the market
- Economical high-tech all-wheel drive
- New optimised stacker system
- Stacker with integrated chain hoist
- Maximum platform height 2.8 m
- Several days’ autonomy thanks to low-loss 48-volt tubular batteries
- Processor-controlled electrical individual wheel drive with stepless speed control and interval automation
- Negative safety brake system
- High security thanks to automatic swing guard while stationary
- Slope compensation both laterally and in driving direction
- Automatic slope control and automatic steering system
- Two stackers and integrated battery charger
The Windegger K7+ in action
Technical data of the Windegger K7+
- Two independent swing axles
- Outer wheel distance: 1.38 m
- Length: 2.94 m
- Turning radius inner: 0.9 m
- Ground clearance: 25 cm
- 2 stackers, each with carrying capacity of 500 kg
- Weight 2200 kg (including stackers and accessories)
- Width: from 1.2-2.4 m stepless hydraulic adjustment
- Height: 1.05-2.8
- Length: 2,0 m
Windegger K7+ equipment possibilities
There are many possibilities for equipping the basic version to your needs:
- Crate conveyer
- Hydraulic stacker
- Adjustable crate fixing point
- Platform height 1.80 m or 2.80 m
- Lateral inclination
- Automatic slope control
- Second platform stage
- Automatic steering system
- Suitable for road use
- Crate for connection material
- Weissenegger Frubox
- Makita radio with attachment
- Fixing point for wire roll
- Tyre sealant for 4 wheels
- Extension for control position on ground
Do you have any questions?
Then don't hesitate any longer and contact us.
We will take care of your concerns as quickly as possible!